Re: Testing eCos 3.0 beta 1 on STM3210E-EVAL board.

All the following STM32 tests worked as expected - although I had to use
the 'net' template because 'all' wouldn't fit into RAM!

The automated install worked for me, as did the configtool package
import and the built-in help which told me how to implement it.

The one configtool quirk I did notice was that while trying to run the
tests from the GUI, they would occasionally fail with 'file not found'.
 This is all new to me, since i usually use GDB from the command line.
The only file I can think of which 'comes and goes' in this way would be
/dev/ttyS0 - or more specifically the lock on it - so I was wondering if
this behaviour may be caused by GDB not releasing /dev/ttyS0 properly
between tests.  Is this something anyone else has seen?

Chris.