RE: Dynamic memory of FAT32

> Does anyone knows what is the amount of dynamic memory consumed by
> FAT32?

There's no way to give a simple answer to a question like this.  I assume
you're talking
about using the eCos FAT filesystem.  That said, it depends on how you
configure it in
terms of the hash tables, block cache size, etc.

In general, questions like "does anyone know the amount of dynamic memory
consumed by X"
or "how much memory do I need to run Y" aren't directly answerable.  You're
going to have to
try it with different options and record the results.

--Chris