Multiple IP addresses with OpenBSD stack?

Does the "old" OpenBSD network stack (circa 2001) support
assigning multiple addresses to an Ethernet interface?  The
OpenBSD API man page at http://ecos.sourceware.org/docs-latest/ref/tcpip-openbsd-tcpip-apis.html
lists SIOCAIFADDR, so it appears that multiple IP addresses are
supported.  Can anybody confirm that said feature works?

Does the current FreeBSD network stack support assigning
multiple IP addresses to an Ethernet interface?  I can't seem
to find any documentation on the FreeBSD API in the reference.

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow! I am a traffic light,
                                  at               and Alan Ginzberg kidnapped