Re: Re: Re: Re: how to run redboot on LPC2148

simon,
this is what i m getting when i run the "HAL basic test" for ROM startup as said by u:
PASS:<HAL_xSBIT_INDEX() basic functions>
PASS:<hal_setjmp()/hal_longjmp() basic functions>
EXIT:<HAL basic functions test>
every time i press the reset button, this message is being displayed on my hyperterminal!!
now what u think?? where is the fault??