Ecos on the Technologic Systems - TS7300

Hi all,

I'm interested in getting ecos running on the TS7300 SBC, although it
currently looks like this board is unsupported.  So without getting
too far into the ecos code to port it i've been compiling redboot
using several configs, one for TS7250 and more generic configs based
around the Cirrus logic EP9302 arm.

Has anyone managed to get ecos/redboot running on this SBC or even the EP9302?

I'm interested in getting redboot on this board as it currently only
has TSBOOT, a very limited bootloader supplied by TS.  I have however
been using TSBOOT to load redboot into ram and executing it from
there.

This board lacks JTAG or any other ICE interface so i guess my main
priority at the moment it to get some output from COM1 for debugging.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Regards,

James Bewley