Re: What is the current status of the iPaq application? (target)

Gregg Levine wrote:
> Hello!
> I have here an iPaq, a model 3650 in fact. I am interested in trying
> out on it the target for eCos on it.
>
> However while attempting to build it I noticed that breakage has crept
> into this target. Is anyone aware of this, and is this target being
> maintained?

I doubt that it has seen any/much maintenance over the past 7 or 8 years!
My iPAQ (used for the original port) has been in a box for most of that
time...

What sort of bit-rot have you found?  With a few details, I might be
able to give some advice.

Don't forget that it was only for a specific [small] set of iPAQ models.