Memory footprint of eCos

Hi,

I am new to eCos and is planning to use eCos for AT91SAMS processor. If
I configure eCos to execute from Flash, can someone tell me what would
be the approximate Flash memory & RAM memory requirements if the system
has only the following linked with an application which just do the bare
minimum to get these modules linked.
1) HAL
2) Real Time kernel without SMP and debug support
3) ISO C library
4) Device drivers (I/O infrastructure, Serial IO, SPI, I2C)

Thanks
--
Rupesh Sugathan