eCos

Hi, how are you?
My name is Luciéli, i'm a student of UFRGS, in Porto Alegre, Brazil.
I'm working with the eCos, more precisely with the interrupt handling.
Analyzing the figure "eCos interrupt handling execution flow", can see that external hardware interrupt, step 2, get defautl VSR, step 3, and pass to HAL defautl interrupt VSR.

I would like to know in which file, can find this flow, of hardware to
the HAL, i.e, which variable of eCos understand has been a interrupt
of hardware.

Tanks,

Luciéli