Support for Alchemy Au1000 ?

Greetings.

I'm looking at eCos as a potential candidate for product development on
a board built around an Au1000.

I gather from the list archives that a certain group had offered to
contribute patches for the Alchemy series sometime in 2004.

Since I do not find support in the current trees I thought I would make
enquiries before embarking on a port of my own.

May I know what the status is ?

Cheers and thanks,
Robin