Re: NPE ethernet not working with Redboot v2.04

I see that the AHBQ Mgr registers are being byte swapped before being
written and are therefore being written wrong. Eg Q base address is
being written to where the read/write pointers should be in the
configuration word. This is being done by IX_OSAL_WRITE_LONG() based
on a flag IX_OSAL_LE_DC_MAPPING.

I have built Redboot in LE mode, using the Little Endian template, so
I assume all defines/byte swappings should be correct.
But obviously something is not right. Am not sure where the proper
place is to correct/set the defines.
There does not seem to be any setting in the ecos.ecc file.

The Xscale is correctly set to LE, the BYTE_SWAP_EN bit is set in the
EXPB CONTR. Am not sure if the MMU should/also cause the bytes to be
swapped when writting to the QMgr registers to compensate for the
IX_OS_WRITE_LONG() byte swap?

I would appreciate any help on what to set where...

FYI - Regarding the PHY - I stepped through the code pretty carefully
and it appears to correctly talk to the Phy - e.g it read the type of
Phy I am using LXT972 from a Phy register via the MII. (The board has
only one Phy)

RaviRe: NPE ethernet not working with Redboot v2.04