Re: the freebsd stack influence the program"hello world"?

On Wed, Mar 19, 2008 at 04:34:46PM +0800, venice wrote:

> [...]

I suspect you forgot to rm -fr before running the commands i
suggested:

lunn@londo:~/eCos/work$ ecosconfig new at91sam7xek lwip_eth
U CYGHWR_HAL_ARM_AT91, new inferred value AT91SAM7S
U CYGHWR_HAL_ARM_AT91_FIQ, new inferred value 1
U CYGHWR_HAL_ARM_AT91SAM7, new inferred value at91sam7x256
U CYGHWR_DEVS_ETH_PHY_DM9161A, new inferred value 1
lunn@londo:~/eCos/work$ ecosconfig add libc_string
U CYGFUN_LIBC_STRING_BSD_FUNCS, new inferred value 0
U CYGBLD_ISO_STRTOK_R_HEADER, new inferred value <cyg/libc/string/string.h>
U CYGBLD_ISO_STRING_BSD_FUNCS_HEADER, new inferred value <cyg/libc/string/bsdstring.h>
U CYGBLD_ISO_STRING_LOCALE_FUNCS_HEADER, new inferred value <cyg/libc/string/string.h>
U CYGBLD_ISO_STRING_MEMFUNCS_HEADER, new inferred value <cyg/libc/string/string.h>
U CYGBLD_ISO_STRING_STRFUNCS_HEADER, new inferred value <cyg/libc/string/string.h>
lunn@londo:~/eCos/work$ ecosconfig tree
lunn@londo:~/eCos/work$ make -s
headers finished
build finished

As for RAM requirements, i don't know. However the Ethernet device
driver was written for the AT91SAM7X256 and the guy who wrote it used
the LWIP stack. So for his application there was sufficient RAM.  So
all i can really say is that it can work.

    Andrew