Context switching fails under LPC22xx/LPC21xx

Hi,

We successfully built an eCos library (hal and default templates) and HAL
programs for an LPC2214 board and for an LPC2119 board. I used Sergei
Gavrilov's code and both work fine when used in HAL-only mode without a
scheduler.

When we try to run twothreads.c, the program runs cyg_user_start but then
resets the processor, which causes cyg_user_start to run again, and on on
indefinitely.

We believe that the problem is that the stack frame is not aligned on a
32-bit boundary. This seems to throw an exception that causes the HAL to
reset. We tried to allocate the stack buffers in different ways to fix that,
but it does not seem to help.

Any idea what might be causing this and how to fix it?

Thanks, Sivan Toledo and Aviad Zuc.