Changing PLL register was: Configuration for at91sam7se-ek

So my problem was only partly to do with ecos, and had little to nothing
to do with the configuration. The problem was that the PLL settings in
the init section of my BDI2000 were different than the ones I had set in
eCos. That's where I got 72 and 14 in the first place, from the default
BDI configuration file. I have everything (BDI init section and ecos)
set to the default ecos template values of 24 for the divider and 125
for the multiplier.

Something odd is happening in the Clock generator PLL register though. I
do a "reset halt" on the BDI, then check the membory af the PLL register
(0xFFFFFC2C). It shows the values that were set by the BDI from the init
section when I did the "reset halt" (divider:24, multiplier:125). When I
give it a "go" (like continue in gdb) and the a subsequent "halt" (like
a break in gdb) and check the register again, it's changed to values
similar to what I used to have there (divider:14, multiplier:71). I'm
not sure where it's getting these numbers, since I've reconfigured,
recompiled and reprogrammed the board with the new values for the pll
register in ecos.

If no one has an answer for this, I don't mind, everything is working
fine (better than before). It just seems odd.