Re: Re: pragma pack

Actually i had some problems accessing my packed structures without
flows, I think that may help resolve things a bit.
Eg with things like that:

cyg_uint8 i = 0;
struct s_pelco_pattern_array a;

a.command2_byte = i++;
a.data3 = i++;
a.data4 = i++;
a.timestamp = i;

I finish having a structure which looks like this in memory:

cm2: 0x00
data3: 0x01
data4: 0x02
ts: 0x0300

Which is really not what i want to have eventually.