Re: pragma pack

Thanks a lot to all of you,

I'm gonna try what you wrote to see if it works Olaf, but what Andrew
told me resolved the problem. My structure is now defined like this:

typedef struct __attribute__ ((__packed__)) s_pelco_pattern_array{
       cyg_uint8 command2_byte;
       cyg_uint8       data3;
       cyg_uint8       data4;
       cyg_uint16      timestamp;
} pelco_pattern_array;

and is actually 5 bytes large :)

I was reffering to this page of the gcc doc for the "pack" pragma and
thought it would work, maybe what Bernard pointed should also help
resolve the problem about the pragma:

http://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/gcc/Structure_002dPacking-Pragmas.html

Again, thanks a lot, i'm still gonna push a little my research on this
matter and i'll get you all updated.

Alex Garcia
Hymatom SA

PS: Sorry for the double mail Bernard :(