Re: Application is blocked on the while loop withinbsd_connect() function

Hi,

Yes, for solving the issue, i had to make a non blocking socket for ftpclient. Instead of using fcntl() with F_GETFL or F_SETFL that is not supported at this moment in Ecos, I used ioctl with FIONBIO. My application seems working good now.

Once more time, thanks for your helps.

NT