Re: Re: Is eCos project still alive?

On Thu, 2007-12-13 at 15:32 +0000, Grant Edwards wrote:
> On 2007-12-13, Chris Zimman <czimman@bloomberg.com> wrote:
>
> > I'm sorry for the rather caustic response you've received from
> > this mailing list.
>
> The man suggested that we intentionally put bugs into the eCos
> CVS tree.  That's just plain insulting.

Wow, I usually don't engage in flame wars, but after some of these
reactions ... Anyway, I contributed a lot to eCos in the past (agreed,
certainly not as much as Grant) and did not feel offended in any way.
OTOH, some of the reactions to some honest question were, IMHO, plain
insulting without any a reason. If this is the way the eCos community
welcomes newcomers nowadays, I don't think the community will grow much
in the near future. There is always the option of just not reacting if
you read something you don like (which is exactly what I am going to do
from now on :-).

Bob