debugging eCos

Hi,

i am new to eCos. I have build a tool chain for i386-elf, according to the
description provided on the ecos homepage.

For debugging, i use bochs and gdb(ddd). I configure eCos for floppy startup,
build my application with it (no kernel is present) and make a bootable
floppy disk from the resulting elf file.

In Bochs, the gdb stub is enabled and waiting for the gdb to connect.

When gdb connects to bochs and i continue, bochs starts booting from the
floppy disk.

My problem: When ever i set a breakpoint in ddd (using gdb) bochs seems to
hold at the right position, but the position gdb shows bochs was interrupted
is:

Program received signal SIGTRAP, Trace/breakpoint trap.
0x000088fd in cyg_interrupt_stack_base ()

How can i solve this problem,