ISR Latency & Jitter @x86 hardware platform

Hi!

I use SM800PC/X smartModule based on the AMD LX800 at 500MHz.
http://www.digitallogic.ch/index.php?id=143&L=1

eCos from CVS, date 6 Dec 2007. Loader is GRUB.

I need to process real rime events with 100uSec (10^-4 Sec) time base.
Due to some reasons it is impossible to use separate real time MCU to
make real time processing.

If I will program eCos system timer for 100 uSec interval, is it real
on described hardware?

If I will use separate IRQ event with 100 uSec interval, what
interrupt latency (and jitter for this time) can be expected with my
hardware? The data processing inside ISR very simple, just IO
acquisition and pushing data in to software FIFO.

Best regards
Evgeny.