Re: the ecos/packages/hal/common is missing for ecos-arm cvs alias module

On Sun, Nov 18, 2007 at 10:43:51PM +0100, Bronislav Gabrhelik wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I am not sure if it is not bug in cvs client for windows platform, but
> when I check out ecos-arm cvs module the ecos/packages/hal/common and
> ecos/packages/hal/arm directories are empty. I tried both to me
> available versions : the cygwin's cvs and  cvsnt. It seems to me like
> !ecos/packages/hal has bigger preference. I develop only for Arm so I
> would like to minimize the amount of source files to maintain.

We have never allowed partial checkouts. You need to get everything.
at least to start with. Once you have everything checked out, you
could then in theory delete parts you don't need. Remember to also
edit your ecos.db file to remove packages you delete.

> What is the common practice? Should I use different module? Is it
> somewhere documented?

Using anoncvs is documented at:

http://ecos.sourceware.org/anoncvs.html

        Andrew