Re: How to extend CAN baudrates for LPC 2294 platform

Hello,

i took the online bit timing calculation tool from PORT for bit timing calculation:

http://www.port.de/engl/canprod/sv_req_form.html

I took it because I need CAN drivers for CANopen stack and this tool calculates CANopen conform bit timing values.

Use the 'Like Philips or Intel' selection and then try to calculate the baudrates I have already calculated. If you understand how it works, you can start to calculate your own bit timing values. But I think you might run into trouble because with a clock of 14.7456MHz you can't calculate valid baudrates. If you really need reliable CAN communication for your application, then you should think about changing you clock.

There are other online tools out there for bit timing calculation.

Regards, Uwe