ecos kernel modification and kapidata

Hi,

I'm currently doing some modification to ecos kernel, mainly trying to add a custom scheduler. I have created my own scheduler implementation file and changed some to kapi.cxx (hxx).

I thought that's all. After finished the cdl modification to add the new scheduler, I tried to build the library. But during the compiling, it says I also need to do some modification to kapidata.hxx.

The thing is I don't understand the role this file takes in the whole kernel. Why do we need it? Can't find anything related to that in ecos documents and massa's book.

Also is there any other source file I need to modify?

Another question is: can I directly call the c++ api of the kernel in application instead of the C KAPI? And do you have any document relative to this native C++ API?

Thanks and Regards,
Yi Tang