Re: Re: eCos invalidating JTAG on ARM architecture ?

Have you tried the CDL option

CYGHWR_HAL_ARM_LPC2XXX_IDLE_PWRSAVE

Here is the description. I put it in when I was having problems with the
JTAG dropping out.

           Select this option when it is desired to save power by
           stoping the processor clock in the idle loop. This is
           controlled by the PCON register. Generally this is a good
           thing, but it may be necessary to disable this when
           debugging via JTAG, as stopping the clock can prevent the
           debugger getting control of the system."

Hope that helps,

Andy..

A lot in fact, that was it -.- Thank you all again!