Re: Re: eCos invalidating JTAG on ARM architecture ?

Okay i seem to have identified the problem and narrowed it down again.
The modification on the PINSEL1 register init now enables me to debug
eCos properly IF i don't use the function cyg_thread_delay().
For some obscure reason this particular function seems to deactivate
the JTAG definitely (JTAG1 and 2) on my controller.

Should it be expected ?

Ps: I'd like to thank you all for i would never have gotten that far
if it wasn't for your help throughout my whole ecos learning process,
so THANK YOU, very very much :)