eCos on LPC2106

Hi everybody !

I finally managed to have a good footprint of ecos, the size I want it
to be actually, and I compiled both hello & twothreads code samples
from the ecos' example directory.

But, i have a small problem when I try to upload the code to my board
within gdb, the console gives me that:

DOWNLOAD FAILED: Memory access error while loading section .rom_vectors

I haven't been able so far to get any code on the board :(

Does anyone have an idea of what I could have done wrong ?

For information, i used the Olimex LPC2106 Eval Board hardware config
with a "kernel" template and the build went pretty fine from start to
finish. After that I just compiled the twothreads.c example file using
my target file.

Thank you in advance !