Re: Re: diag_printf via serial port

Sergei Gavrikov wrote:
Alexey, with a default eCos settings the eCos 'examples/twothreads'
works without any tricks. You have to agree that is a bit complex test
than your.

Hello Sergei,

Of course, I tryed to run twothreads example. Moreover, I simplifyed it and got my test. Twothreads does't work on my board (via serial). :-(

It's strange, that your board works via serial. Maybe in your configuration interrupt driven serial driver is enabled. It overwrites variant implementation. In that case, my board works too. But, it doesn't matter now.

Thanks for replying. :-)

Best regards
Alexey Shusharin