Re: CDL define_proc: Unable to put "extern" in an include files

Andrew Lunn wrote:
May you are attacking the problem from the wrong end. Could the
extern be placed somewhere else? Code which is using the symbol CYGNUM_HAL_RTC_PERIOD probably has include hal_platform_ints.h or plf_io.h.

We tried putting it in plf_arch.h - but that had the same problem.

My suspicion is that any .h we find will also get invoked while building "heapgeninc.tcl" and/or "target.ld".

However, I'll dig into that and see if I can find something...

--
Jim Seymour, Cipher Systems, Inc., 503-617-7447, http://www.cipher.com