Re: diag_printf via serial port

cetoni GmbH - Uwe Kindler ÐÐÑÐÑ:
Hello Alexey,

which serial channel do you use for the serial connection? I also have a LPC-E2294 board (Rev. B) here. Do you use the onboard USB connector or the onboard RS232 D-Sub connector for serial conection?

Best regards

Uwe

Hello Uwe,

I use USB connector. Do you test Sergei's port? You can find it on his home page (http://sgs.gomel.by/sg/articles/olpce2294/index.html).

However, I clear up some of features.

It's not a problem of /dev/ttydiag. I don't understand why, but then I use the serial connection instead of the ethernet my thread doesn't start (it doesn't perform other work). cyg_user_start() works properly and its output appear on the serial port.

Additionally I found that then Hardware serial device drivers is enabled thread starts and works fine. It's strange because /dev/haldiag uses a RedBoot comm channels.

I found that the thread doesn't start because Cyg_RealTimeClock::dsr never be called after Cyg_RealTimeClock::isr. At this moment I know only that Cyg_Scheduler::unlock_inner (it calls dsr eventually) never starts. I'm newbie in ecos and a process moves slowly.

Best regards
Alexey Shusharin