Board is hanging running for long duration

Hi,

   I am working on at91rm9200 board.Ecos application is running fine but
after running for more than 1 day board is hanging.I could see in
hyperterminal it is coming to the hal_arch_default_isr( )  function with the
interrupt number 1 after the board got hanged.Ethernet interrupt and IRQ0
interupt and two alaram timers  one with one sec and the other with 8 sec
intervals are being used in the application.Could the cause of this can be
spurious interrupt or can any one suggest me what could be the cause for
such behaviour?

Thanks,
Neeraja.