To: "ariga masahiro" <ariga@link-lab.co.jp>
Cc: <ecos-discuss@ecos.sourceware.org>
Sent: Wednesday, May 30, 2007 8:18 PM
Subject: Re: [ECOS] Why strncasecmp' undeclared

ariga masahiro wrote:
Thank you jiang,

Thank you reply.

I first included <string.h>,next <strings.h> but
both resulted in same errors.
As far as I used [default] in configtool's [Packages]dropdownlist.

Although I changed to [net] in configtool's [Packages]dropdownlist,
then appeared no same errors.

Of course I still not fathomed intricasies of eCos.
If I want to know [Packages]dropdownlist more thoroughly,
where do you recommend to refer to?

Enable 'CYGFUN_LIBC_STRING_BSD_FUNCS' to get these (non ISO C Standard) functions.

Masahiro Ariga

----- Original Message ----- From: "jiang jet" <jetjiang@hotmail.com>