Re: Net BSD network stack posix tasks -

On Wed, May 30, 2007 at 10:50:33PM +0530, Alok Singh wrote:
> I guess I need to register to the list with some non-official mail id.
> :-)

Why? That piece of information helped me at least understand your
problem. The more we understand the better we can answer. You have
also shown you have taken time to understand the problem, dug around
in the code, and are asking intelligent questions, even if we didn't
understand the question the first time around. I personally don't like
people who hide behind anonymous emails addresses because they don't
want to make there company look bad when they ask stupid questions
with no research. I say use your official email address and be proud
if it.

> Ok. But My original question remains unanswered.  Am I allowed to
> convert the network cyg threads to posix threads, in case I want to do
> it??

The best answer i can give is, i've no idea! Nobody has done it before
that i know off, you are breaking new ground. Try it and see. I don't
know of anything which should stop it working, but i don't use POSIX
threads much...

        Andrew