Re: Reg- One wire driver in Redboot

On Tue, May 29, 2007 at 03:28:58PM +0530, R.J.Sivakumar wrote:
>  As this is the first attempt in ECOS, can you please give the details
>  of how and where to program and cross compile the bootloader for the
>  ARM11 board, regarding the driver ,where i have to add the register
>  address of the one wire protocol of ARM11 processor, we are waiting
>  for your suggestions

Sorry, I know about your target nothing. Did a supplier give you any
sources? Certainly, you need in the toolchain and sources to release own
RedBoot. I just did tell you how to organize a polling in RedBoot (that
was a common question, i.e. the question wasn't the target specific
thing).

-- Sergei

P.S.

Please, don't use top-post for the threads (the bottom- or inline-
styles are preffered here).

http://www.catb.org/~esr/jargon/html/T/top-post.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Top-posting