Net BSD network stack posix tasks -

Hi,
I don't understand licensing issues much. I've a question. Am I allowed
to convert network stack threads to posix threads instead of native cyg
threads?   I've compatibility issues making ecos network stack work with
my application (Posix based.) Though there are ways to overcome this
issue, but they affect the performance of the system.

regards,
Alok