Re: Reg- One wire driver in Redboot

Dear Sergei
      Really thanks for your immediate response,
 As this is the first attempt in ECOS, can you please give the details of how
and where to program and cross compile the bootloader for the ARM11 board,
regarding the driver ,where i have to add the register address of the one
wire protocol of ARM11 processor, we are waiting for your suggestions

Thanks once again
--
Best regards,
Sivakumar.R.J