Re: diag_printf refuses to print ANSI escape sequences?

I think it should be OK to add CDL options to include more non-printable chars in the allowed ones for diag_printf for those that feel OK with them. I just patched it when I needed some formatted output for VT100 terminals, even added some delay function of the character to make the real thing work with RedBoot.

I just didnât send a patch fearful of Gary Thomas unleashing the dogs on me for daring to relax the fail safe measures of diag_printf â

I could look for some of that stuff and send you a patch if you like.

David Fernandez

---V---V---V---DISREGARD-THE-DISCLAIMER-BELOW---V---V---V (sorry for that)

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager. This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.