Re: lpc2xxx timer interrupt

Ð ÐÐÐ, 28/05/2007 Ð 12:29 +0700, Shusharin Alexey ÐÐÑÐÑ:
> Hello,
>
> I'm trying to port eCos to my platform (ARM7, LPC2292, my own board). My
> driver should scan a hardware with 100 Hz frequency, but the variant
> layer of HAL is using both timers.
> Is there some method to add call of my function to the system timer
> interrupt routine without modifying the variant and architecture code?
> Or does anybody know other solution of this problem?

100 Hz latency isn't a hard-timing polling. So, you can use one eCos
thread to fullfil that work with a cyg_thread_delay(1) waiting. If you
want really to release TIMER1 resources for your own needs (that timer
uses itself to implement the variant hal_delay_us() function) you would
can to declare the variant's hal_delay_us() with a WEAK attribute and
overwrite this function in your platform HAL, but, it seems, that is
more tricky.

-- Sergei