lpc2xxx timer interrupt

Hello,

I'm trying to port eCos to my platform (ARM7, LPC2292, my own board). My driver should scan a hardware with 100 Hz frequency, but the variant layer of HAL is using both timers.
Is there some method to add call of my function to the system timer interrupt routine without modifying the variant and architecture code? Or does anybody know other solution of this problem?

Thanks
Best regards

Alexey Shusharin