ECOS_COMMAND_PREFIX question

Hi,

In the eCos configuration tool, I am able to build a library
successfully and eCos knows where my build tools are. When I go to
build an application, in this case, the hello world example, I can't
build out of the box with the makefile because the ECOS_COMMAND_PREFIX
variable defined in ecos.mk just says "arm-elf" and not the path to
the build tools prepended to it. This might be related to another
question I have which is about the ecosenv.sh script. This script
appends the path to my build tools to the PATH environment variable so
if I source this script everytime in my shell then obviously the
problem I mentioned above goes away. However, firstly there is no
mention in the eCos documentation that I can tell that says you need
to source this ecosenv.sh script everytime you want to build in a new
shell. Also, the first line in the ecosenv.sh script says "This is a
generated file used by the eCos installer." which makes one think you
shouldn't have to source it everytime.

Thanks.