Re: editing MLT files?

Great, thank you.

On another note, in the course of migrating our ECOS 1.3.1 based Redboot to the newest ECOS sources, there is a configuration bit missing in SDRAM register definitions located the hal_ixp425.h chip header file.

#define SDRAM_CONFIG_64MB (1 << 5)

That line exists in the 1.3.1 based hal_ixp425.h file that we have - I don't know if it was put in by one of our previous developers, but it is a valid configuration bit listed in the datasheet (that we require) and should logically located there. Who do I refer the fix request to?

Thanks.

-Ben

--------------------------- Ben Wu Design Engineer email: bwu@changind.com phone: (909) 596-7888 CHANG Industry, Inc. 1925 McKinley Ave. Suite F La Verne, CA 91750