Re: can't get ecosconfig to use "current" version

On 2007-05-22, Grant Edwards <grante@visi.com> wrote:

> After moving our source tree from VSS to SVN, I can no longer
> get ecosconfig to work.  It always used to configure the
> "current" version by default.  Now it uses v2_0 of a package if
> it's available and current if it's not.

I had to remove templates/net/v2_0.ect.  After removing that
file, ecosconfig defaulted to "current".

Why was ecosconfig choosing templates/net/v2_0.ect instead of
templates/net/current.ect?

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow! I just forgot my whole
                                  at               philosophy of life!!!