CVS repository questions

I'm trying to update our legacy 1.31 ecos core to the new 2.0 core.

I'm trying to checkout the latest version of ecos for the xscale processor, but am finding that the CVS checkout is not checking out those directories. The directories are missing from the arm subdir in the hal packages.

I'm following the directions on the cvs repository page and have used the following commands :

cvs -z3 -d :pserver:anoncvs@ecos.sourceware.org:/cvs/ecos co -r last-rhepl -P ecos

followed by :

cvs -z3 update -d -P

We are using CVS 1.11.19

Any insight in what I could be doing wrong would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

- Ben Wu --------------------------- Ben Wu Design Engineer email: bwu@changind.com phone: (909) 596-7888 CHANG Industry, Inc. 1925 McKinley Ave. Suite F La Verne, CA 91750