Re: RV: eCos in Windows

Hi all

As far as I remember, I had the same problem some time ago and it is related with the version of tcltk of cygwin. It seems that you either use an old version of cygwin (as I did) and tcltk, or you use the CVS version where someone said that the problem has been solved.
I remember someone talked about this item on bugzilla.

Unfortunately I cannot help you more than this, but try to google the problem sentence and I guess you'll find what I said maybe with some more informations.

Good luck
Alfonso

Zorrilla Mikel Joseba wrote:
Yes I did, but it opens and closes at the same time. It seems to be founding something...

David LONY

I obtains the same output....
Do you try with configtool ?
I'm new to eCos too :-)

Zorrilla Mikel Joseba a écrit :
I can not do ecosconfig new pc for example, the warning is always

David LONY

I have the same warning when I make a : ecosconfig list But I can compile eCos without any problem...
These warnings prevents you to compile eCos or not?

David

Zorrilla Mikel Joseba a écrit :

I did it as,

export ECOS_REPOSITORY=/cygdrive/d/eCos/ecos-2.0/packages

David LONY

Hi,

Do you export the ECOS_REPOSITORY variable ?
If not, you have to export this variable in your .bashrc file (for instance or directly in your cygwin bash)

Best regards
David

Zorrilla Mikel Joseba a écrit :
Hello, I installed eCos with Cygwin in a Windows XP. All the instalations seems to be ok, but when I try to use the configtool or when I use ecosconfig, it says me that it doesn't find some packages.
I send you a picture to you you the problem.

What can I do?

Thank you very much, Mikel.

-
-