Replacing VxWorks with ECOS

Hi there,

I am currently investigating the possibility of replacing VxWorks with
ECOS in an existing product that has been released to customers.

I am trying to get a feel for the length of time the change will take,
can anyone give practical advice on the length of time it has taken them
to get ECOS running on a target platform and then to replace an
existing RTOS with ECOS.

- We use a predominantly posix interface into the RTOS.
- For a guide to system complexity, we run approximately 50 threads
concurrently, use semophores, mutexes and signals. There are hard
real-time deadlines and we use 3rd party stacks.

There is a BSP for the processor we use in our product.

Thank you for any information
Regards
Brad