Re: eth0/eth1 problem

thanks a lot for your interest, i found the problem and it works properly now ...

Dogu

From: "Mike Arthur" <arth2219@gmail.com>
To: ecos-discuss@ecos.sourceware.org
Subject: Re: [ECOS] eth0/eth1 problem
Date: Wed, 9 May 2007 17:50:48 -0500

If you haven't figured out your problem yet, maybe you can give us
more info to help solve your problem.

Which platform are you using? Is this an in house HAL?

Which ethernet driver(s) are you using?

Most drivers have debug messages.  Try looking in the source code to
figure out what macro you have to define to turn them on.

Which TCP/IP stack are you using?

What is your definition of doesn't work ( i.e. can't ping target while
running RedBoot, can't ping from RedBoot, can't ping while running
eCos application, etc.)?

Are you using the latest sources from CVS?

Mike