Re: High priority thread versus network

Hi.

Just some shots in the dark :

1. Have you enabled all assertions ? Checks for stack manipulation ?

2. Are you using a separate interrupt stack ?

3. Does changing the default stack size of the Network Thread make a
difference in either the exhibited phenomena and/or the time before the
system hangs up ?

The problem you face seems to be a stack overflow but there really isn't
sufficient data to state that as a fact.

I would try the above just to reduce some of the possibilities.

Cheers,
Robin