From: alysson brito [mailto:alysson.alysson@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, May 04, 2007 9:16 PM
To: ecos-discuss@ecos.sourceware.org; Chris Zimman
Subject: Re: [ECOS] [redboot] POST (power on self test)

Thanks Chris.

I have a start point on this now!

Then that is it or do I need kind of any "post image" ? Would this be
another kind of image such as RAM, ROM, etc ?

I also get to the component CYGOPT_REDBOOT_FIS_REDBOOT_POST. Should I
enable it ?

I am not sure how this all fit in together :/

-- Alysson
 "You are not thinking. You are merely being logical." - Neils Bohr