Global Exception handlers and Posix Signals -

Hi,
Can Global Exception Handler mechanism(CYGSEM_KERNEL_EXCEPTIONS_GLOBAL) and posix signals configuration(CYGPKG_POSIX_SIGNALS) co-exist together? I'm facing some issues making the system work with both enabled.? I've to look more into POSIX exception translation code. But if you already have some info. on this, please pass it on.

regards,
Alok