From: ecos-discuss-owner@ecos.sourceware.org
[mailto:ecos-discuss-owner@ecos.sourceware.org] On Behalf Of alysson
brito
Sent: 04 May 2007 13:33
To: ecos-discuss@ecos.sourceware.org
Subject: [ECOS] [redboot] POST (power on self test)

Hi there

1. Would any one know how POST work on redboot (I really have go no
clue and could not found it on any document/mail)?

2. Is there any POST code already made ?
As uboot has. I "grep" the code and only found unit tests for the code
itself.

3. Where my post code should go. Should I call it from the bist() ?
I do not reeally know whether u make any diferentiation between BIST and
POST.
I "grep" the code and found out bist()that redboot has post. By I just
founded out the
        packages/redboot/current/src/main.c
bist() been called from cyg_start()

Thanks in advance for any help

-- Alysson
"You are not thinking. You are merely being logical." - Neils Bohr