eth0/eth1 problem

Hi,

We have our own board which has two ethernet ports. If I configure ecos to use only eth0, it works. Similarly it works for eth1. However if I configure ecos to use both eth0 and eth1 at the same time. I can access the board via eth1 only. IP settings of interfaces are given below. Why doesn't eth0 and eth1 work together? is there any idea?

Thanks,
Dogu

eth0:
ip: 192.168.1.22
subnet: 255.255.255.0
broadcast: 192.168.1.255
gateway: 192.168.1.1
server ip: 192.168.1.1
eth0 is connected to local network

eth1:
ip: 140.120.1.22
subnet: 255.255.0.0
broadcast: 140.120.1.255
gateway: 140.120.1.1
server ip: 140.120.1.1
eth1 is connected to another PC via cross cable