tool to prepare flash image for RedBoot

Hi,

I have an embedded system using RedBoot. I would like to prepare an
image to be programmed into the FLASH devices before board assembly.

Is there a tool available to build a complete image containing RedBoot,
a SysConfig partition with a default boot script, an initialised
file system and a linux image?

Thanks,
Hamish